Business Impact Survey Results
Thank you for your feedback!
To review the results of each survey and related Small Business Impact draft statement, please see the links below.
1. Applications, licensing, contact information, and firm registration
NAC 625.210Application for licensure or certification; fees
NAC 625.21XExperience in engineering
NAC 625.220Disciplines of engineering
NAC 625.230Applications for licensure in multiple categories or disciplines
NAC 625.240Licensure on basis of previous licensure in another jurisdiction; examinations
NAC 625.310Examinations: Generally
NAC 625.320Examinations: Land surveyor intern
NAC 625.330Examinations: Notice to appear; failure to appear
NAC 625.340Examinations: Withdrawal
NAC 625.350Examinations: Reapplication after failure
NAC 625.360Examinations: Reapplication after failure of certain oral examinations
NAC 625.410Expiration and renewal of licensure
NAC 625.425Registration of firm: Application; requirements; renewal; fees
NAC 625.615Address of licensee: Filing with and use by Board; notice of change
NAC 625.625Notice of change in licensee’s employer, category or discipline
2. Continuing education requirementsNAC 625.430Requirements for renewal of license NAC 625.470Assignment of professional development hours to certain activities
3. Code of conductNAC 625.510Fundamental principles NAC 625.520Relations with the public NAC 625.530Relations with employers and clients NAC 625.540Relations with other engineers or land surveyors NAC 625.550Licensee employed by governmental agency: Notification to Board of certain conduct by another licensee.
4. Stamping and signing documentsNAC 625.610Stamps, seals and signatures on documents; revision of original plans NAC 625.611Plans, maps and specifications submitted to public authority: Contents; stamps and signatures NAC 625.613Documents prepared by licensee: Inclusion of supplemental information; contents
5. Complaint investigations and disciplinary actions
NAC 625.640Procedure for complaints concerning professional misconduct or incompetence
NAC 625.642Licensee to provide written notice of disciplinary action taken by another entity
NAC 625.645Conditions of probation
NAC 625.646Establishment of advisory committee; members; recommendations
NAC 625.6465Evaluation and disposition of complaint: Duties of Executive Director
NAC 625.647Evaluation and disposition of complaint: Duties of advisory committee; review by Board of recommendation
NAC 625.6475Evaluation and disposition of complaint: Informal conference; hearing de novo.
NAC 625.648 Evaluation and disposition of complaint: Actions of respondent.