Before a firm can offer or provide engineering or land surveying in Nevada it must register with this Board.   The firm must employ a Nevada licensed professional before submitting a registration form.  

"Engineer" is a protected term.  If your company name includes engineer or any derivative of engineer, you need to submit a Corporate Name Request. After receiving an approval letter for your Corporate Name Request, you must include the letter with your filing of Articles of Incorporation with the Secretary of State. If your company does not offer engineering services or employ a Nevada licensed professional engineer, your Corporate Name Request will likely be denied.   

Registered Firms

First-time firm registration, click here

On-line annual renewal of firm registration, click here  

List of registered firms--coming soon!

It's the Law!

Register your firm before offering or providing engineering or land surveying in Nevada.